Perfect snow conditions on Stubai Glacier, increasingly pleasant temperatures and intensive hours of sunshine are just a few of the many benefits that the Stubai Valley offers in spring. Visitors wishing to combine skiing, sun bathing at an altitude of more than 3,000 meters and a pleasant living atmosphere will find everything they are looking for at the Hotel Alpeiner-Nature Resort Tyrol****S! Enjoy 3-7 nights at Hotel Alpeiner incl. half board and ski pass.
Experience the main attractions of the valley for free with the Stubai Super Card, each and every day of your stay.
The Stubai Super Card is the new summer highlight in the Stubai Valley and includes the following services:
- free use of the Stubaier Gletscherbahn: 1 ascent / descent per day (except with ski equipment)
- free use of the Serlesbahnen: 1 ascent / descent per day
- free use of the Schlick 2000 Bergbahnen: 1 ascent / descent per day
- free use of the Elferlifte in Neustift: 1 ascent / descent per day
- free use of the buses of Innsbrucker Verkehrsbetriebe between Mutterberg and Innsbruck
- free use of the Stubaitalbahn Fulpmes - Innsbruck - Fulpmes
- One entrance per week for 3 hours in the new waterpark StuBay
- free use of the Neustift indoor pool
- free use of the Mieders swimming pool
- 1 ride with the Mieders summer toboggan run per week