Perfect snow conditions on Stubai Glacier, increasingly pleasant temperatures and intensive hours of sunshine are just a few of the many benefits that the Stubai Valley offers in spring. Visitors wishing to combine skiing, sun bathing at an altitude of more than 3,000 meters and a pleasant living atmosphere will find everything they are looking for at the Hotel Alpeiner-Nature Resort Tyrol****S! Enjoy 3-7 nights at Hotel Alpeiner incl. half board and ski pass.
Unique worldwide – a ski pass and city card in one:
- 13 skiing areas: Stubaier Gletscher, Axamer Lizum, Skizentrum Schlick 2000, Kühtai, Hochötz, Muttereralm, Bergeralm, Nordkette, Serlesbahnen, Elferbahnen, Patscherkofel, Rangger Köpfl und Glungezer
- 22 experience offers in and around Innsbruck such as free admission to the Swarovski Crystal Worlds, the Alpenzoo, the Imperial Hofburg, the Bergiselschanze and much more
- Use of the ski bus system and the Sightseer
- Free admission to indoor pools Axams (one admission for 4 hours), Neustift recreation centre and Stubay Sauna and Swimming Paradise (one admission to indoor pool for 4 hours)
- 25% discount on night rides on participating mountain railways
The SKI plus CITY Pass can be purchased from 1/10/2019 to 10/05/2020, minimum validity of two days. Children born 2012 or later travel free if accompanied by a paying parent (in the same card category).